- Scholarship from The Department of Oppressed Backward Classes and Minority and Taluk Panchayat for the students of categories-1, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B.
- From the Department of Social Welfare, scholarships for students belonging to SC/ST category.
- From the Department of Minority welfare, Education loans are provided at reduced interests to students belonging to minority communities such as Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs, Christians etc
- From the Department Women and Child Welfare, Scholarships are awarded to Physically Handicapped students.
- From Ministry of Labour and Employment and from the Office of Welfare Comissioner, Scholarships are awarded to students, whose parents are employed in Smallscale and Cottage Industries like Beedi factories, Coffee plantations etc.
- From the OBC and Minority, Scholarships are awarded to the students belonging to the Uppara community.